- Although both Saturday's and Sunday's Battle start at 2 pm arrive at least 30 minutes before.
- The Handicap viewing area is located next to the Registration House at # 1 Satterfield St.
- The Sutler area will be selling food, toys, period clothing, period equipment, etc.
- Act now to order your period dress for the Grand Military Ball.
- No Ball tickets will be sold. Registered re-enactors and April 1865 Society members in period dress may attend. To joan the April 1865 Society download a membership form under the Ofiicial Sponsor tab above.
- Admission $7 each on Saturday & Sunday.
- Get your Official Battle of Selma T-shirt at Swift Drug Co. today!
- Food vendors will be open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Last Updated (Sunday, 31 March 2013 17:23)